- It uses a standard 3.5 mm jack, which is compatible to all types of devices including most smartphones, iPod, iPads, MP3 Players and more.
- It is great for active people who enjoys vigorous exercise and listening to music and will not fall out of your ear even during aerobics and running.
- With a purchase, you receive three pairs of ear buds in small, medium, and large to enable you to benefit fully from its noise cancelling capability.
- In the category of earbuds under $20, you will not find a better-designed or higher quality device and it is easily the best cheap earbuds available on the market.
- Panasonic is one of the most trusted manufacturers and brand names n electronics, which immediately gives this earbuds a head start.
- The earbuds are made from silicone, which is the preferred material as supposed to squishy memory foam. Silicone is also much better than the hard plastic that most cheap in ear headphones are featuring.
- Available in a broad range of bright colors.
- It does not have a microphone, thus you would be able to listen when a phone call comes through but not reply. It is mainly aimed at listening to great sound and not communication device.
- It does not have a noise-cancelling attribute, but with the design and great fit of the earbuds available in three sizes, it will have to be a very loud sound outside in order to disturb your listening.
- The Panasonic ErgoFit does not come with non-tangle style wiring, but the plastic covering used is very smooth and catches less, making them easy to untangle and friction-free.
Anyone that sees the price of the Panasonic ErgoFit RP-HJE120 earphones easily want to discard it, as it does not seem possible that such a low price could deliver a worthy set of headphones. However, these in-ear headphones exceed most people’s expectations as classing in the same range as high-end and more expensive earphones. Apart from the fact that it looks cheap and brightly colorful, these hybrid earphones deliver remarkable sound and fits into the most durable earbuds class. With a purchase, you get three sets of different sized tips made from silicone and you would find the fit tight, comfortable and not slipping from your ears, as cheap earbuds tend to do. Although it is advertised as non-noise-cancelling, the ergonomic design allows outside noise to be blocked effectively. Despite some of its cons, this is one of the best cheap earbuds available on the market and a highly recommended headphone set will last you for a long time.
Panasonic is a name that everyone is familiar with and they make no exception with the Panasonic ErgoFit RP-HJE120, as you will read in this earbuds review below. Apart from the fact that the ErgoFit is probably the best cheap earbuds in the group of earbuds under $20, you will not be disappointed by its quality and durability. The advantages outweighs its few disadvantages and it remains one of the preferred earphones in the sports earphones category for great fit and sound quality.
Most users are concerned with the noise that travels up into the wearer’s ear when the cord is touched or when it hits something. Although the cord does not have a shirt clip, it is still unobtrusive and noise does not interrupt the sounds you are listening to.
For the price, the Panasonic earbud headphones is the most durable earbuds and top seller in earphones even when compared to pricey high-end headphones. The cords which appear to be thin and flimsy to the naked eye, are remarkably strong and even yanking them from your ears over prolonged periods of a year, will not leave it damaged or in need of replacement.
The Panasonic ErgoFit headphones have ear tips unlike any other headphones. The ear tips are not hard and uneasy to wear as expected. The silicone ear tips are actually very comfortable. Three size of ear tips come in the package when purchasing these headphones. The different sizes allows anyone to find their perfect fit, which maximizes comfort and sound quality. The bass does not hurt the ears and noise is effectively isolated when using these headphones. The ear tips stay in without a problem and are comfortable for frequent, everyday use. These headphone ear tips are better quality than expected.
Cord and Plug
While the cord on the Panasonic ErgoFit headphones is not a tangle free design, they manage to come untangled relatively easy. The cord is of average, easy to use length but it is very thin. If judging only by sight, most consumers would guess that they do not hold up well. But numerous positive reviews stating that the cord withstands tangles has kept sales up. The plug that fits into the device is an “L” shape I stead of the standard straight plug. Consumers like the “L” shaped plug better than the straight plug because it has a tighter grip on the devices jack and does not come out quite as easily. The “L” shaped plugs also withstand shortage better than straight plugs as well. This type of plug makes these headphones ideal for physical activity such as jogging.
The ErgoFit headphones are available in a wide variety of colors. Consumers are able to color coordinate their headphones with their devices and favorite colors.
Noise isolation is a useful technology to find in a pair of headphones. While the Panasonic ErgoFit headphones do not include a specific noise isolation technology included in its composition, they block noise as well as pairs that do. The design and shape of the earbuds allow listeners to block out all outside noise and focus on the music playing. For a cheaper pair of headphones, they work just as well as more expensive headphones and are recommended for anyone on a budget looking for headphones to use during sports or exercise.