- Lightweight while still very durable, it’s built with high quality material
- Easy to carry as it fold up design allows a more compact unit in travel
- Outstanding background noise cancelling reduction for relaxing or listening to music on aircraft or train travel, noisy work places or any other distracting environment
- Exceptional comfort with an around-ear fit than can worn virtually all day
- Compatible with all Apple/Android devices (iPhones, Samsung phones, iPads, tablets which has an inline microphone with remote
- The 3.5 mm headphone jack will work with DVD players (including portable, MP3 Players and more.
- Comes with Bose’s standard full satisfaction guarantee along with their 5 star customer service
- Incredibly power efficient for the noise cancelling mode with over 35 hours on 1 AAA Battery
- Includes allowable use of headphones when battery power to noise cancelling has run out.
- Premium sound quality in both modes of use either noise cancelling or normal listening
- Price – a total cost of around $300 USD may turn some people away but when you consider the high level of noise reduction along with best quality sound you’ll probably ever hear for these type of headphones, the money spent is definitely well worth it.
- Extra cost for color customization of the set. If you are not happy with the standard black or white versions then you may not opt for these if color is important in you selection.
While the price for the Bose QuietComfort 25 noise cancelling headphones is fairly steep compared to other budget brands available, it basically goes without saying that you get what you pay for. Plus the fact is Bose set the benchmarks in making the best over ear headphones so the money always well spent. This is particularly the case where these QuietComfort 25 headphones have been designed for better comfort and overall sound quality compared to previous models like the QC15. It’s high compatibility with other devices such as Apple and Android. The QuietComfort 25 noise cancelling headphones are certainly one of our top choices in noise cancelling and overall audio quality performance.
When considering a pair of noise cancelling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort 25 is one model that is often recommended. It’s regarded one of the best over ear headphones on the market.
Being the model upgrade for the QuietComfort 15, it’s a had new design in shaping for comfort but more importantly, overall audio performance. These high end noise-cancellation headphones are perfect for noisy aircraft flights. They are extremely effective for that annoying in-flight background jet engine roar to enjoy music better or relax peacefully with no audio.
As you would expect with paying a high price tag, you want the ultimate in a deluxe set of headphones and as shown in our review you certainly have a stunning array of features and enhancements on the Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones.
The overall shape design of these headphones have been specifically upgraded by Bose since the previous QuietComfort 15 model. The main redesign is centered around the headband shaping where Bose have made it so it’s positioned a lot closer to the head when wearing them. So as result there is less of a gap underneath the band. This gives an overall improvement in noise cancellation and audio playback with this one simple design upgrade.
The biggest talking point and major feature of the QC25 is it’s amazing noise-cancellation ability. As mentioned before this is a big reason that people who are doing a lot of noisy air travel or work in loud working environments are opting in with these over ear headphones.
It should be noted too this does not compromise any audio output or clarity. The QuietComfort 25 also runs the noise-cancellation up to a remarkably high 35 hours per AAA battery life. You also can still use the headphones after the battery runs out too which is a notable feature upgrade from the QuietComfort 15.
Device Compatibility for Apple or Samsung:
A common feature for most people need who are ‘on the go’ is compatibility with their mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets , laptops and PCs. With the Quiet comfort 25, you have the option of ordering the headphones with mic/inline remote specifically configured for Apple (ipads /iphones) or Samsung and Android mobile devices. This means you can talk on the phone or control your music settings hassle free.
High Audio Performance:
The QuietComfort 25 without question have very high quality noise cancellation but this doesn’t mean that audio quality has been comprised in its engineering. The sound that you hear via the QuietComfort 25 is exceptionally good with a deep powerful sound and a wider range of both all low, mid-high range frequencies (including an outstanding deep bass) which generates crystal clear audio for both noise cancelling or normal listening modes.
It gives music a more vibrant sound which you have probably never noticed before if using other cheaper or low quality options.
High Quality Construction:
The QuietComfort 25 is a step up in its overall build over the previous QC15. This is despite the fact there is a lot of plastic used in its structure it still has plenty of durability. It’s actually amazing it feels more solidly built while still being sleek and very lightweight.
The overall impression is one of luxury with nice finishing touches of aluminum on the actual ear pieces along with soft leather for the ear cushions. Also the quality of fabric on headband padding and leather is typical of any high-end audio hardware. The very durable and stiff carry case mean the headphones is secure from any hard knocks or bumps.
Great Portability For Carrying:
Bose have really put a lot of thought into the design to make these QC25 noise cancelling earphones very portable and easy to carry around. For starters it has a folding dual hinge design so you can have a flatter packed unit when in the carry case. A detachable cord is also very handy so you can get a more compact set in the case without too much bulk when you zip up the bag.
What is in the box?
The QuietComfort 25 comes with a leather zip-up carrying case, AAA battery, Inline (56 inch QC25) remote plus microphone cable and airline adapter. It’s also available 2 color designs – Black or White but for an extra 100 dollars you can have the headphone shipped to you with whatever color you like best.